Thanks to all who pointed me in the right direction(s) for this amazing gem of a birding area. I'd like to specifically thank Judy Schuster, Ken Ostermiller, Randy Rowe, and Steve Jones. I was blown away by the beauty and my partial list is below:

2 Sandhill Cranes
Dozens of Double-Crested Cormorant
13 American White Pelicans
18 Great Blue Heron
At least 6 juvenile Bald Eagles
Canada Geese
Mallards
1 Green Heron
Killdeer
3 Spotted Sandpiper
14 Great Egrets

Thank you thank you!

--
“Whether we and our politicians know it or not, Nature is party to all our deals and decisions, and she has more votes, a longer memory, and a sterner sense of justice than we do” Wendell Berry