SPRING BIRDS
March 1, - May 31, 2022
Ring-necked Duck – Major migration on April 9th, counted 350 + on a pond at Mosquito WA & 200+ on N end of Mosquito Lake, & 200 + Grand River, Norton Ln
Red-shouldered Hawk March 14 & April 4,  swooping in yard – North of me, 4 RSHs soaring 4/4
Barred Owls, calling in my woods on March 14-4am, & 18th at 1130am & May 14 240 – 3am
Red-Brstd Nuthatches, had 3 coming for peanuts & sunflower seeds until April 29.  1 Bright Male, a female & a pale male – less vocal than past  RBN’s
Sandhill Crane survey on April 9th – Snow & rain 5 Cranes on Div Wildlife land NW of Mosquito Lake and 15 in Grand River WA, Norton Ln

Carole L Babyak  NE Ohio my property Howland Twp, Mosquito Lake