Birding-in-Ohio Update - June 4, 2022

Check the latest post in the "What's New . . ." blog of Birding-in-Ohio, the Ohio Ornithological Society birding website, for links and details about new and updated hotspots:
https://birding-in-ohio.com/category/whats-new/

The Birding-in-Ohio website has new pages for 9 new eBird hotspots in 9 counties.

Adams County
Island Creek Boat Ramp
Thanks to Rob Thorn for suggesting this hotspot and for providing a photo.

Cuyahoga County
Denison Park

Franklin County
Taylor Farm Park

Geauga County
Maple Highlands Trail–Ravenna Road Trailhead

Hamilton County
Mount Airy Forest–Maple Ridge

Lorain County
Brookdale Cemetery

Portage County
Headwaters Trail–Asbury Road Trailhead

Stark County
Alabama Avenue Southwest

Warren County
Quinn Park

The is also an update to 1 hotspot in Ashland County.

Ken Ostermiller
eBird Hotspot reviewer for Ohio
Ohio Ornithological Society