Update please - was it taken to rehab?

Kari

From: Ohio birds <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Karen Martens <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, June 5, 2022 9:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] Injured juvenile red shouldered - whetstone park Columbus

They had a nest in a tree there.

On Sun, Jun 5, 2022 at 5:53 PM Hello <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Limping on one side. At mouth of ravine accessible west of Whetstone Library. Patent making alarm calls in tree.

Jay Bowen

Sent from my iPhone

--
Karen H. Martens
293 Ceramic Drive

You can join or leave the list, or change your options, at: listserv.miamioh.edu/scripts/wa.exe?LIST=OHIO-BIRDS Send questions or comments about the list to: [log in to unmask]