A few more warblers today plus I finally got decent looks at a perched YB Cuckoo--I hear them almost every visit but haven't seen one for awhile. Also saw a male Baltimore Oriole.

Warblers: the first 2 could have been the same birds I saw yesterday--in same tree.
B&W female
Am Redstart (female/young male)
Blackburnian--lovely bright male
Magnolia
Com YT (suppose there's a chance it is a local breeder but they've been v quiet of late)

White-eyed Vireo
Red-eyed Vireo

Red-headed WP--2 adults
Downy WP