I reread the ebird summary & realized that it was a juvenile Stilt SP that was reported at the Hillard Bradley HS ponds the last couple days. My bad--reading quickly & seeing a comment about the strongly-barred bird seen at the other spot not too long ago...lol. I'm just glad I found it after scanning with my scope for awhile. Nice bird.
Denison was still quiet but I saw a silent empid that was very yellow on its belly with faint streaking--Yellow-bellied FC. At least I got one migrant for the pleasant walk.
Also saw 2 Great-crested FCs which I haven't seen for awhile there. Silent.

Other FCs:AcadianPeewee
No warblers but saw both Red-eyed & White-eyed Vireos. Catbird & Towhee numbers seem lower or at least they are quieter now.
2 Green HeronsField & Song SparrowsIndigo Bunting
Peggy WangGranville