With the reports from Bruce and others about Warbler migrants, I popped in Lawrence Woods last night to see what was around.
Normal residents were there in abundance with Red-headed Woodpeckers all around the pond.  Field and Song Sparrows were silent, and Goldfinches seemed to be everywhere in the fields.

BUT there was at least one migrant there...a male Canada Warbler was feeding around the outside edge of the pond.

Also of note, was a Red-tailed hawk that had apparently been hit by a car near the edge of the property along the main road.  It had a USGS band on it. I took down the number and reported it.  It was banded as a hatchling in 2005...near Rochester New York!  How it found it's way all the way over here in Central Ohio...will remain a mystery I guess. :-). I moved the bird off of the side of the road to prevent scavengers from being hit as well...it had been dead for a few days, but if anyone wants to collect the band, let me know, and I will tell you where it is. ;-)

Happy birding and God bless,

Steve J.