Stopped at several spots around Dawes Arboretum, and nearby Taft Reserve.  For a cloudy, warm July day, bird activity was good.   The Dutch Fork Wetlands, part of Dawes Arboretum (but free to the public) was especially productive, with loads of expected marsh & field species.   Highlights there included 4 Green Herons, a Woodcock in the back swamp woods, 2 Yellow-billed Cuckoos calling, and 3 singing Swamp Sparrows.    The main Arboretum was slower except for the Woodland area, which had scads of singing Wood Thrushes, Acadian Flycatchers, and Red-eyed Vireos.   Best there were singing Summer Tanager and Scarlet Tanager.    Taft Reserve South was a bit anticlimactic, having neither woods nor wetlands, but still chipped in lots of successional field birds, including 2 singing White-eyed Vireos, plus many Catbirds & towhees.