An early stop here produced a good list, topped by a smorgasbord of herons, including 3 Snowy Egrets (down from 4 earlier in week), 3 Black-cr.NightHerons (2 adults, 1 juvenile), 6 Great Egrets, and 5 Great Blue Herons.    Also had some shorebirds, including 16 Killdeer, 1 Solitary Spr, and 4 Least Sprs. Toss in an Osprey and an adult Bald Eagle.   Add in the usual landbirds - all residents, no obvious migrants yet -- and it was a recipe for a pretty good 45 minutes worth of birding.