I did an hours dusk sky watching. Hoping for say Sandhill cranes, northern
Harrier. No. Huge numbers of sparrows was nice! WC has definitely moved
In in numbers. Had my first of fall Tree Sparrow. Probably missed stuff
Calling or singing in the cacophony of bird sounds as species came in to roost
In the trees. Loved it! Even had a Sora calling. Virginia Rail would have been
Better though….. still missing that for the big year.

Killdeer, both yellowlegs, snipe.

I was thinking VOA for a dusk watch, but figured the kids would have games
Going on. Fernald is another option, but I would not be able to walk out from
Butler too quick! I know they close at dusk.

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini