Birders,

I have seen photos of a hummingbird that is a good candidate for a Black-chinned Hummingbird, coming to the feeder of Jesika Eldridge. Birders are welcome to view the bird. She sent me the following message:

Anyone is welcome tomorrow. No need to contact first. Please note that the bird is mostly coming to the two feeders in the backyard. Birders are more than welcome to sit in the chairs on the deck. Please park on the street, and be careful not to block driveways, mailboxes, or fire hydrant. Our address in 868 Buehler Drive Delaware OH 43015.

I am hoping to make an attempt to document this bird early next week with in-hand photos and measurements.