In article <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask] (Dennis S. Keeler) writes:
> Thanks, I'd hate to start using Kermit again!

Speaking of Kermit...you might want to switch back...

MCIS is currently testing a new version of Kermit called CKERMIT.  This version
of Kermit allows for large packet sizes (I've set it to as high as 5000 bytes),
sliding windows, and data compression.  The speeds we've been seeing out of it
are considerably better than X, Y, or Zmodem.

Watch for upcoming announcements about this program.

--
                                     Kent Covert, Software Coordinator
                                     Miami Computing and Information Services