Just thought that I'd let you know I'm back from Texas (some of you already
know that, but...) and ready to do this letter thing (the invitation for a
wider audience).  So far this list consists of me, Jim McFadden, Shannon
Wilson, Serena Hansen, and Cindy Lewiecki-Wilson (which I probably mispelled
because I don't have my address book handy). How is getting John Heyda and
Carol Callahan on-line going? We really need to expedite this so we can get a
core distribution group list going.  Let me know what's up.
--Malea