I am in the process of reviewing a course taken by a student in
California to determine if it satisfies our Legal Environment
requirement.  Could someone in California let me know whether a
Business Law I course from a junior college satisfies a university's
requirements or whether students need to take both Business Law I and
Business Law II.  At Utah State we only require a Legal Environment
course which appears to be a combination of both of these courses.
Can anyone answer that question?  Thanks.  Caryn Beck-Dudley