Hello,
    My name is Sanjiv Patel.  I am currently enrolled in Dr. David
Fahey's senior seminar on drink and temperance in English-speaking
countries.  I am looking to write my research paper on some aspect
of the Irish temperance movement of the nineteenth century.  I am reading
Colm Kerrigan's book about Father Mathew and I am also reading
Elizabeth Malcolm's book on Irish temperance.  Any helpful references
would be greatly appreciated.  These two books have been very helpful
in establishing a foundation on which I will expand.Thank You!

                                          Sanjiv Patel
                                          Miami University
                                          Oxford, Ohio