I apologize for inundating the list with this, but I would like to try to
pull together a list of archives and special collections folks in Florida
who are on these lists and are accessible by e-mail.   If any of you reading
this are currently archivists, special collections staff, librarians within
the State of Florida--regardless of public or private university, museum,
library---please send me a short e-mail with your name, title, mailing
address, and E-MAIL address.   AND...if you're interested, I will send you
a compilate of what I get.   I just want to be able to tighten our Florida
communications online.  Thanks.

Dean DeBolt         [log in to unmask]   or [log in to unmask]
Special Collections
University of West Florida, Pensacola