I am very pleased to announce that the "Archivists Daybook," the most
extensive calendar available of archival events, is now accessible via the
World-Wide Web.

A regular feature of the *Southwestern Archivist* (the quarterly
publication of the Society of Southwest Archivists), the Archivists
Daybook contains over 150 notices of meetings, workshops,
conferences, and other events pertaining to archival work around the world.
It is fully hyperlinked wherever possible, allowing you to obtain more
information about the conference via email or http directly from the web
site.

I invite you to access it at the URL:

http://www.tulane.edu/~lmiller/Daybook.html

or, you may enter the URL in my signature block below, choose "Other
archival and special collections resources on the Internet," and select
"Archivists Daybook."

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Lee

-=+<>+=-
NEW! Visit our web site:
       http://www.tulane.edu/~lmiller/SpecCollHomePage.html

Leon C. Miller                    phone: 504/865-5685
Manuscripts Librarian             fax:   504/865-6773
Howard-Tilton Memorial Library    Hm: 504/861-2350
Tulane University                 Internet:
New Orleans LA 70118              [log in to unmask]