At Georgetown, detailed structural plans are not now and have never
been open for general research. Actually, little of this type
material is kept in the archives. If a researcher presented a
convincing case for needing some of the material, I would try to help
as much as possible. Simple floor plans and renderings are open. Yes,
a clever bomber or thief could fool me.  No, I don't think we are
going to have a significant impact on events, but we should continue
to use our heads. Our ICC building was closed for about 3 hours
yesterday by a bomb threat. These are taken very seriously. Average
about 3 a year. I have a close friend who is a recently retired FBI
scientific investigator and he has been scaring my pants off for
about 15 years.