Unfortunately I have not seen the graduating senior who wrote the paper on Bill
Wilson, so I don't think that I have the right to send you a copy.  In brief
the paper emphasized that other than stopping drinking Wilson did not change.
He remained a deeply flawed human being.  Some of his faults appear to be
inconsistent with the AA ethos, for instance, a propensity for violating
confidences.  The 20 March NEW YORKER that I mentioned in a post today refers
to an archivist of the Wilson family papers at Stepping Stones, their home in
New York State.   You might want to follow up this lead.