In article <1995Aug14.001512@miavx1>, [log in to unmask] (John M. Kr
afft) writes:
> I've noticed that News on miavx1 allows searching in directories, but on
> muhaxp it doesn't.  Does it cost too much or something?

This is a customization that I made to the News reader here in Oxford.
It's not part of the normal NEWS distribution, yet.  I've submitted it to
the authors.  Hopefully, it'll show up in the next "official" version of
the NEWS software.

--
                                     Kent Covert, Software Coordinator
                                     Miami Computing and Information Services