To leave the ATHG list, send your post to <[log in to unmask]> or
<[log in to unmask]>, leave subject line blank, and in the message
say <unsub athg> Or send a post to me <[log in to unmask]>

PS:  My apologies for sending a private message to Lilian Shiman about cross-
listing her query to two other listserv groups, H-Albion and Victoria, to all
ATHG subscribers.  I thought that I was sending a reply to a private post.  In
our primitive stage of electronic communication, email etiquette gets ragged!

       David Fahey (Miami Univ.) <[log in to unmask]>