I'm not sure, but I think that RR has a web site. If you search under
Alchoholic, you'll find it. BTW, if you ever want to argue religious vs.
spiritual in AA, mail me--I've got some experience there.

             WEB: http://ezinfo.ucs.indiana.edu/~cmclaugh/home.html

 2/20/93 - Gratitude is the aattitude!     "Thank You For Not Smoking"--anon.

    "The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on,
       and the current will run with destructive fury when there are
          no barriers to break its force."--Mary Wollstonecraft

  Carolynn McLaughlin                History Department, Indiana University

                     EMAIL: [log in to unmask]