While I do not condone grave robbing, I do believe that museums,
archives, and libraries, have a similar mission to stimulate the minds.
Controversial subjects are necessary to that purpose.  If it will cause
controversy and stimulate public debate, I say it belongs in these public
institutions.

                My opinions are my own.

James B. Lenze, Librarian/Archivist     email: [log in to unmask]
Roseville Public Library                Phone: (810) 445-5407
29777 Gratiot Ave                       Fax:   (810) 445-5499
Roseville MI 48066                      TDD:   (810) 445-4383