[Cross-posted to the ConsDistList; apologies for duplication.]

Among the collections under my care is a growing collection of t-shirts
relating to our Law School and the law in general (over 100 items at
present).  The boxes these have been stored in--20" x 24" textile storage
boxes--are unwieldy and also allow the t-shirts to slide around.  The
textile storage boxes I've seen in the usual supply catalogs (Gaylord,
University Products, etc.), like the ones I have now, appear to be designed
for much larger garments.  I would welcome any suggestions for better
storage solutions.

MIKE WIDENER, Archivist/Rare Books Librarian
Tarlton Law Library, School of Law
University of Texas at Austin
727 E. 26th, Austin, TX 78705-3224
Phone: 512/471-7263; fax: 512/471-0243