Please excuse this intrusion.  This message is directed toward Louisiana
archivists on the list.  Others can scroll on.

Although the original deadline (October 3) for submission of news to the
Fall 1996 LAMA Newsletter has passed, I will accept news items through the
end of next week (October 12). If you haven't yet sent me information
about new acquisitions, events, exhibits, meetings, institutional
publications, or staff activities or about any other noteworthy goings-on
in your repositories, it's not quite too late!

Submissions after October 10 would be best sent by e-mail.

Thanks,
Irene
LAMA Newsletter editor

Irene Wainwright ******************** City Archives/Louisiana Division
New Orleans Public Library * 219 Loyola Ave. * New Orleans, LA * 70112
[log in to unmask] ****** ph (504) 596-2610 ******* fax (504) 596-2609