I am currently developing a plan for the preservation, arrangement and
description of an extremely large collection of photographic
negatives from a local commercial studio. The collection consists of
approximately 750 000 (!) negatives and spans from 1946 to the present.
I would be very interested in hearing from anyone who has dealt with large
photographic collections or who has suggestions regarding literature
or other resources. I would be happy to return the favour by sharing
my findings when I finish my report.

Please respond to me directly at [log in to unmask]
Thanks very much!

Allison Lennox
Faculty of Information Studies
University of Toronto