Hello all.

A few years back some handy people did a study on archivists as perceived by
the bean-counters.  (Forgive my lack of precision--I've not only lost the
braincells that held the citation, I've lost some vocabulary ones as well.)
I am desperately seeking a copy of this; am willing to pay copy costs and
postage  and hassle fees if anybody has one sitting around.  And yes I've
tried interlibrary loan and given that the ILL person seeking it was my
mother I have this filial duty to believe her when she said she couldn't get
it for me.

Please contact me off-list so we can make arrangements.  Thanks!

Arlene Schmuland
Bonneville County Court Archives
Idaho Falls, Idaho

                             Arlene Schmuland
I am not sure there is such a thing as right.  Or wrong.
Just places to stand.

Terry Pratchett _Reaper Man_