We have five boxes of old theater programs mostly from theates in the
Boston, Philadelphia and New York City areas. Theaters and orgnaizations
include (but are not limited to) the Mosque Theater, the Metropolitan
Opera, the Philadelphia Academy of Music, the Boston Symphony, the
American Ballet Theater, the Winter Garden and the Helen Hayes theaters.
The programs cover the years 1924-1966 (approximate years). We are
interested in finding a good home for these programs.

If you want them you must pay shiiping and handling costs. (I wish I
could but......) for further information contact Danna Bell-Russel at DC
Public at 202-727-1213 bet the hours of 10am-5:30pm or send an email
message to [log in to unmask]