Important message to those who had problems booking rooms at the Grand
Junction Hilton for the SRMA/CIMA meeting Octo. 17-18....

 The room rate snafu has now been fixed and you may call and get our
special rate. The correct rate is $55 and $65 double.
 The Hilton computers were not allowing our agreed on room rate to be
processed and callers were told that the block of rooms was full. To
compound the problem the Hotel manager ( our contact person ) was on
vacation. He is back and all is well.
 Do NOT use the 1-800 number but call the hotel directly - 1-
970-241-8888. If you have any further problems call the manager, Dave Sell
at 1-800-360-4066.
 If you booked at a higher rate call and you will be given the special
rate.

 Steve Fisher
 University of Denver
 303-871-3428