3-X-96

Dear Ms. Baroff,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experiences as an archivist.
I found it very inspiring.

I am a instructor in history and was just recently appointed as
archivist (first) of the university. There are so many challenges ahead
since I will be literally starting from scratch. What I am doing now is
that i enrolled in a course in archival science in my old university.
I'm learning a lot.

Again thank you and I hope to hear more from you.

Cheers,

Francis M. Navarro
College of Arts and Sciences
University of Asia and the Pacific