MAC welcomes new members and anyone interested should contact the Secretary:

Becky Haglund tousey
Kraft Foods, Inc.
6350 Kirk Street
Morton Grove, IL 60053

847/646-2981 (voice)
847/646-7699 (fax)
[log in to unmask] (email)

The Fall meeting of MAC is next week, Thursday-Saturday, October 10-12,
1996, in Madison, WI and I invite Ann Marie and anyone else not already
registered to come to the meeting.  Please contact me for information.

Frank Cook
Co-chair, Local Arrangements Committee

At 10:04 AM 10/3/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Sender:       Archives & Archivists <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       "Ann M. Przybyla" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      MAC Membership
>
>I am looking for information on how to join the Midwestern Archives
>Conference.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Ann Marie Przybyla
>Archivist, Cleveland Museum of Art

J. Frank Cook                     Voice:  608/262-3290
Univ. of Wis.- Madison Archives     FAX:  608/265-2754
B134 Memorial Library          Internet:  [log in to unmask]
728 State Street
Madison, WI 53706-1494      My views -- not necessarily the UW's