This announcement is being cross posted to a number of listserv's.  If you
receive duplicates, I apologize in advance.
State Historical Society of Wisconsin
Archives Division Website update

The State Historical Society of Wisconsin, Archives Division is pleased to
announce version 2.4 of our World Wide Web Information Resource.  The State
Historical Society of Wisconsin documents all facets of Wisconsin history.

This quarterly update includes:

* A frames version of our World War II guide, A Guide to the Good War: Resources
on World War II in the Archives of the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
Comments and suggestions on this version are most welcome.
* A general schedule for Wisconsin Register of Deeds.
* Updated pages to reflect changes in Reading Room hours and state agency loan
policy.

To access the Archives Division Website, go to
<http://www.wisc.edu/shs-archives/>
All new additions can easily be located from the What's New page at
<http://www.wisc.edu/shs-archives/updates.html>

Paul Hedges
Electronic Records Archivist
SHSW, Archives Division