I came across an old file that reminded me of a firm in Wheeling, West
Virginia called "Bishop of Books."  This firm specialized in selling
materials related to temperance and prohibition, alcoholics anonymous, and
the like.  It is my understanding that this antiquarian bookselling firm no
longer exists.  Am I right?  Did someone else take over this "market?"

K. Austin Kerr                   e-mail [log in to unmask]
Professor of History             office (614)292-2613
Ohio State University            department  292-2674
Columbus, Ohio 43210 USA         fax    (614)292-2282