In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] (Aaron
 T Porter) writes:
>       So what exactly happened?  I couldn't even ping the machines.

Yes.  The MiaVX1 cluster locked up solid sometime after 4pm.
Unfortunately, I didn't get the message about it until around 6pm.  The
system was back up by about 6:30pm.

--
                                     Kent Covert, Software Coordinator
                                     Miami Computing and Information Services