I am doing research for an article about Levy Elphick (aka 'Father Elphick'). He was one of the founders of the first temperance society in Brighton, England, (name?) and also of one of the first in England (name?).
He was a member of the Teetotal Society (founded 1847 Leeds, Lancashire, England) and was associated with the Christian Temperance Allliance and 'Band of Hope.'
 I am hoping that you may be able to direct me to information about these organizations. I'm particularly interested in any of their official records or journals.
Thank you.