AIAADBF Archives

April 2001

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Scott Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 21:32:24 EDT
I need to get a reasonably accurate head-count for the number of team members and visitors who will actually be
 able to attend the fly-off, and the number of team members who would plan to attend the Saturday evening "host
 your own" dinner.  Please send me one e-mail per school with: (1) Best Guess Attendance at contest; and: (2)
 Best Guess Attendance at Saturday dinner

 I need your estimates no later than 4 April by e-mail.

 I need the first estimate for on-field facilities, and the second to see how large a restaurant we need to arrange.
 We will not be able to tour the flight test museum this year, as it is in the process of being moved, so the dinner will
 be the only Saturday evening activity.

 Also, we have gotten permission for teams to bring their own cameras and video equipment for the contest.

 See you there - Greg

 Gregory S. Page
 ITT SES B210
 2560 Huntington Ave