MBA98 Archives

October 2005

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sim Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:17:57 -0400
Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
If you can't take the heat, get out of the gene pool.
Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.

Don't simply retire from something; have something to retire to.
The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy, nor Roman nor an Empire.
Awards are merely the badges of mediocrity.
The impotence of God is infinite.
Words can be like baseball bats when used maliciously.
The deadliest contagion is majority opinion.
A bully is not reasonable - he is persuaded only by threats.
Truth is more of a stranger than fiction.
There's always one who loves and one who lets himself be loved.
Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live.
Every word is like an unnecessary stain on silence and nothingness.
The body is a sacred garment.
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
I have read your book and much like it.
CALUMNUS, n. A graduate of the School for Scandal.
There is no security on this earth; there is only opportunity.