FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2006

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hartman, Laura" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:23:28 -0600
I am not sure if I should even send the following, what with a bit of sensitivity these days about political cartoons and opressed groups.  The groups in the following have to do with women on boards of directors and I hope that you all might find them amusing.  They are on the website of a group of which I am a member that some of your women alsb'rs might find interesting - the european women's network.  http://www.europeanpwn.net/editorials/cartoons.html.

I am nervous about hitting the send key right now, just so you all know.  And I am not sure if it has to do with women or men liking the humor or not.  It is just that they are editorial cartoons.  Well, how's this?  Here is the European women's take on the issue of women on boards.

Laura

PLEASE NOTE:  Except for issues regarding academic integrity (with which I am remaining active), I am otherwise on leave from DePaul for the Winter quarter and will return in mid-March.  I will be checking email on a regular basis and can otherwise be reached from January 16 - February 24 during normal working hours (time diff.: 7 hours later than Chicago) at 011-331-6072-4478.

Laura P. Hartman
Associate Vice President, Academic Affairs
Professor of Business Ethics
DePaul University Executive Offices
1 E. Jackson, CNA 22
Chicago, IL 60604