FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2006

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Ellis, Liz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:26:05 -0700
Two suggestions:

1.  Robert Prentice's article "Lessons Learned in Business School"  in
the NY Times on Aug. 20, 2002.  I don't have an electronic copy but I
can fax it to anyone who wants it, and maybe someone else can post the
article to the list.

2.  Carolyn Hotchkiss's "perp walk" powerpoint presentation -- all those
CEO's in handcuffs ought to convince anyone of the importance of BLAW.

Liz

Lizbeth G. Ellis
Department Head
Department of Finance