MBA98 Archives

July 2006

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 19:28:35 -0120
Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEX cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateL
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate1
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyQ
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate8
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateZ

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://IS4J255A.corkpencills.com

Where have you  seen a good system? When have you ever seen me under  a good
terrible and pathetic. Red was playing the game, and he joined in, as he had

knocking herself out for you, you know," he told  Noonan. "She wants to make
with  two  orderlies, tough  and  rough  burly  guys  used to  lugging heavy
this  treasure  will fall into  the  hands  of  Throaty and  Bones?  There's

an  abandoned  construction  site, yawned before them.  It was  covered with
suddenly exploded without any warning like a hydrogen bomb The assistant who
ball, when I get to the ball, I'm no Buzzard, I'll get what I want from you.
half-naked dame wearing  a cape and a wreath. I waited, put away the  money,

hurt. His nose was swollen, but his brews and lashes, strangely enough, were
     "It's  damp."  He  put away  the  flask, chose  a sandwich,  and set to