ECOLUNCH Archives

August 2006

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ashley Richmond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:37:40 -0400
Here is the schedule for Ecolunch as of today.  Feel free to send working
titles so that I can update the list.

Aug 29	Scott Johnston ([log in to unmask]),
	Architecture and Interior Design Associate Professor
	Making the Case for Applied Interdisciplinary Research at Miami

Sept 5	Monday-Tuesday Switch Week
	No Ecolunch

Sept 12	-OPEN-

Sept 19	Kerri Wrinn ([log in to unmask]), Zoology PhD Student
	Behavioral ecology of wolf spiders

Sept 26	Rick Seidel ([log in to unmask]), Zoology PhD Student
	Genetic assessment of the Gammarus pecosspecies complex

Oct 3	-OPEN-

Oct 10	Chris Distel ([log in to unmask]), Zoology PhD Student
	TBA

Oct 17	Chad Hoefler ([log in to unmask]), Zoology Postdoctoral Fellow
	TBA

Oct 24	Deni Porej ([log in to unmask]), Position
	TBA

Oct 31	Jim Stoeckel, Zoology PhD Student
	Everything I Thought I Knew About Daphnia was Wrong!

Nov 7	Ashley Richmond ([log in to unmask]),  Zoology M.S. Student
	Patterns of the Peruvian Amazon

Nov 14	Molly Steinwald ([log in to unmask]), Zoology PhD Student
	Title TBA

Nov 21	Sandi Connelly ([log in to unmask]), Zoology PhD Student
	Ultraviolet Induced Molecular Changes and their Effects on Freshwater
Daphniids, Cryptosporidium parvum, and Giardia lamblia

Nov 28	Todd Levine ([log in to unmask]), Zoology PhD Student
	Population structure and history of two cogeneric parasites

Dec 5	-OPEN-

--
Ashley R. Richmond
Graduate Student