MBA98 Archives

October 2006

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Reuben Jeffries <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Reuben Jeffries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:05:43 0000
‘And I’m afraid, you see, added the Jew, speaking as if he had not noticed the interruption; and regarding the other closely as he did so,—‘I’m afraid that, if the game was up with us, it might be up with a good many more, and that it would come out rather worse for you than it would for me, my dear.’There was a long pause. Every member of the respectable coterie appeared plunged in his own reflections; not excepting the dog, who by a certain malicious licking of his lips seemed to be meditating an attack upon the legs of the first gentleman or lady he might encounter in the streets when he went out.The Jew’s countenance fell. He turned from this young lady, who was gaily, not to say gorgeously attired, in a red gown, green boots, and yellow curl–papers, to the other female.‘The very thing!’ said the Jew. ‘Bet will go; won’t you, my dear?’‘If he hasn’t peached, and is committed, there’s no fear till he comes out again,’ said Mr. Sikes, ‘and then he must be taken care on. You!
  must get hold of him somehow.’‘And mind you don’t poison it,’ said Mr. Sikes, laying his hat upon the table.‘Wheres?’ inquired the young lady.The man started, and turned round upon the Jew. But the old gentleman’s shoulders were shrugged up to his ears; and his eyes were vacantly staring on the opposite wall.This command was accompanied with a kick, which sent the animal to the other end of the room. He appeared well used to it, however; for he coiled himself up in a corner very quietly, without uttering a sound, and winking his very ill–looking eyes twenty times in a minute, appeared to occupy himself in taking a survey of the apartment.‘Perhaps I am,’ replied Sikes; ‘I should think you was rather out of sorts too, unless you mean as little harm when you throw pewter pots about, as you do when you blab and—’‘Nancy, my dear,’ said the Jew in a soothing manner, ‘what do YOU say?’After swallowing two of three glasses of spirits, Mr. Sikes condescended to take some notice of !
 the young gentlemen; which gracious act led to a conversation, in whic
h the cause and manner of Oliver’s capture were circumstantially detailed, with such alterations and improvements on the truth, as to the Dodger appeared most advisable under the circumstances.‘Hush! hush! Mr. Sikes,’ said the Jew, trembling; ‘don’t speak so loud!’‘Why, the traps have got him, and that’s all about it,’ said the Dodger, sullenly. ‘Come, let go o’ me, will you!’ And, swinging himself, at one jerk, clean out of the big coat, which he left in the Jew’s hands, the Dodger snatched up the toasting fork, and made a pass at the merry old gentleman’s waistcoat; which, if it had taken effect, would have let a little more merriment out, than could have been easily replaced.‘That it won’t do; so it’s no use a–trying it on, Fagin,’ replied Nancy.

Dear, Mbelogistics
Flower land International inc. is looking for qualified candidates.
The Company:

FlowerLand International is an american trading company.
Our business values are:

-To provide excellent customer service
-To offer top quality products
-To create and innovate

The position:
The company has an opportunity for talented, highly creative candidates.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, ambitious and intelligent. We can employ people from all over the world.

Our email is: FlowerIntl ( a t ) web2mail.com

The best employee must possess the following skills and experience:
- Good social skills.
- Accuracy
- Intelligence.

Main Advantages:

- Really High Wages.
- Ability to work from home.
- No sign up fees, no investment is needed.
- All expenses such as phone calls, webtraffic, etc will be fully covered by our company.
- AIDS\Disability Friendly team.

Degree:  required.

How to Start:
Please send your resume to our personnel manager via email F lo  wer  Int  l@   web2  mail.com
It must be sent in a TXT, Microsoft Word or RTF format.