BCTA Archives

February 2007

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
William Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:19:43 -0500
I've gotten a couple common questions inregards to the Sirens question I
put out.
1) There is a grant where I maybe able to obtain some sirens, noth is
certain.

2)  The sirens would be propery of your jurisdiction.

3)  Your jurisdiction will be responsible for paying the utility bill
for the siren and upkeep and continued maintenance of the siren(s).  In
that regard if you choice to take out a maintenence contract it will
cost Appx. $50.00 per month per siren.

William R. Turner
Director
Butler County Emergency Management Agency
315 High Street, Suite 670
Hamilton, OH  45011
513-785-5810
513-785-5811 Fax