MBA98 Archives

July 2007

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
NMargie LMullen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
NMargie LMullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:53:48 +0100
Pay88, Inc. (PAYI.OB)
$2.50

Is added to hot radars nation wide

Contact your broker and get in Tuesday

Security agents rushed them into a basement office for safety and kept them there for about 20 minutes, he said.

Tsunami warnings were issued along the coast of Niigata but later lifted.

asso said a state patrolman told him to evacuate, adding, "I started to panic a little bit. I was just hoping that was the end of it."

"We heard a series of loud bangs, about four," he said. "My partner and I looked up and saw a flash of smoke. We figured out it was probably gunshots."

Tsunami warnings were issued along the coast of Niigata but later lifted.

Uchino said the water contained a tiny amount of radioactive material -- a billionth of the guideline under Japanese law -- and is believed to have flushed into the Sea of Japan.