MBA98 Archives

July 2007

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Greg Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 22:46:14 -0100
Take advantage of fabulous summer discounts from CanadianPharmacy and save money for summer holidays.

http://nationspecial.hk

The most popular pharmaceutical products at extremely low prices are available to order online in CanadianPharmacy. We stand for the quality of our products. Prompt service, personal approach to each customer, secure and confidential ordering process.

Our half price offer is valid till the end of the summer. Don’t waste time.
http://nationspecial.hk