ALAS Archives

March 2009

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Brock, Stephanie Nicole" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brock, Stephanie Nicole
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:36:04 -0400
hey all :)

Please read and e-mail Jess Mehegan at [log in to unmask] if you are interested!

Also, don't forget about Locura Latina Friday (tomorrow) night from 10pm-2am at Uptown Underground, see you there! :)

STEPHANIE BROCK
Miami University
Spanish and Latin American Studies
(513) 227-2838