ALAS Archives

March 2009

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Gonzalez, Cristina Elena" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gonzalez, Cristina Elena
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:27:11 -0500
ALAS,

This is a great opportunity to get in touch with a younger crowd and encourage them to think of Miami as an option. If you can do this, make sure to let Megan Kykendoll, all her information is bellow. Hope you have a great rest of the week and weekend!!

Thanks,

Cristina Gonzalez
Chemical Engineering and Paper Science
Miami University
President of Association of Latin and American Students
Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.
Cell (419) 367-9698