ATEG Archives

September 2009

From:
Lorraine Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:09:22 -0600
I would really like to see a list of what you think are the basics for
practical application.

Lorraine

>>> "STAHLKE, HERBERT F" <[log in to unmask]> 9/1/2009 9:10 AM >>>
Although I frequently disagree with Scott, I can't think of a more
appropriate topic for this list than the one he raises, knowledge of
grammar vs. practical application.  The question of what students need
to know is one of the hardest and most interesting ones we face.

Herb