MUCWFAC Archives

March 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Goodman, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:02:36 -0400
Dear Writers,

      I guess spring break is officially over as I'm sending out a group
e-mail to let you know that this Wednesday, at 7 pm, fiction writer Todd
Hasak-Lowry, the author of a collection of short stories, The Task of This
Translator, and a new novel, Captives, will be reading in the Leonard
Theatre.

    Hasak-Lowry, who teaches at the University of Florida, read here a few
years ago to great acclaim, and I think this will be a great way to kick off
what promises to be a busy and satisfying rest of the semester series of
readings.   I've attached a copy of the poster.

      Please encourage your students to attend, and I'll look forward to
seeing you there on Wednesday night.   Please note that the reading starts
at 7 pm.

     All best,

       Eric

--  Eric Goodman