BSU Archives

February 2016

BSU@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Chanell Upshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chanell Upshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 2016 14:33:41 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well! On February 19th at 5:30pm in MacMillan Great Room there will be a showing of the movie Straight Out of Compton sponsored by the Black World Studies Department. We would like everyone in the community to come out and and enjoy a great movie, free pizza, and other members of our community. This is a very casual event to get everyone together and build connections with one another UNAFFILIATED. This means we are not coming together as representations of separate organizations, but as black students at Miami. If you plan on attending please click the link to RSVP so we know how much food needs to be provided!

If you have any questions please contact Dr. Rodney Coates at [log in to unmask] or Chanell Upshaw at [log in to unmask]

https://docs.google.com/a/miamioh.edu/forms/d/11G6_3ZV3WsTdZGTKaOuCVZyPRsUlrMPh8SdgkmQ512Q/viewform?usp=send_form

Hope to see you there!